Ever wonder what it would feel like to live on top of the world? On this 12 acre property with breath taking Montana views at every turn, you will find everything you need to make this your very own 'Castle on the Hill'. Not only will you find a luxurious main living space that offers geothermal heating and cooling, but you will also find a spacious garage, an expansive shop and barn, and a genial guest house. After a full day of exploring all this property offers, you won't be able to avoid the lull of the stand alone hot tub room. You can relax those tired muscles in a hot soak while simultaneously being immersed in the picturesque sights and sounds of the Big Sky state. All of these high end amenities are conveniently situated a short 15 minute drive from the state capitol or airport. Don't miss your chance at securing this marvel in the mountains as your very own. Living on top of the world is only a phone call away! Call Missy Sampson at 406-461-7217 or your real estate professional today.
Amenities of property:
1. 1250 square feet guest home with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath.
2. Deck off of the guest home with views like the main home.
3. Infrastructure is set to add a lift up to the guest house if needed.
4. The barn has 2 stalls, a wash area, hay/feed storage, and vet room.
5. Washer and dryer in the vet room of the barn.
6. Outbuildings: hay and equipment storage along with shelters for the horses in the divided turn out areas.
7.Paving and chip sealing of the driveway.
8. Landscaping: walls, rock, sprinklers, plantings and more.
9. Horse fencing and automatic horse waterers.
10. Dog fencing, kennels and a washroom as you walk into the house from the garage.
11. Arena with sand footing.
12. Power infrastructure.
13. WiFi repeater site, free WiFi and lease income.
14. Water storage tanks (60,000 gallons) for fire suppression.
15. Granite countertops throughout the home.
16. Geothermal heating and cooling.
17. Sun porch with heater for year-round use.
18. Washer and dryer in the walk-in closets of each of the bedrooms in the main home.